Dedication to You
Full-Service Accounting Firm Licensed in AZ & CA
Our “Why” is to provide personal and business financial…
Our “Why” is to provide personal and business financial peace of mind. You’ve worked hard for your money. We’d like to help you preserve it.
We are called to live the Golden Rule. We do this by serving…
We are called to live the Golden Rule. We do this by serving our clients’ accounting and tax needs. We encourage business and personal financial strength & stability using a model that aligns with our beliefs. We will challenge ourselves and each other to serve, daily, with a smile! We care more about the people than the dollar, for they all have a story.
What is “Business and Personal Financial Strength”?
Our firm has defined Business and Personal Financial Strength as the goal of preserving the wealth you have worked so hard to earn. The primary principals used to achieve that preservation are as follows:
- “Just as the rich rule over the poor, so the borrower is slave to the lender”: we use this principal to assist companies in debt management, and ultimately, in the pursuit of operating debt free.
- “A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children”: When creating wealth, many people say they want to leave money to their heirs, but tend to shy away from the means in which they can insure this goal is accomplished. Our business succession planning and estate planning services can assist you in this pursuit.
- “The wise man saves for the future, but the foolish man spends whatever he gets”: the goal is to ensure businesses and owners are wise in saving what is needed to weather any economic downturn that may occur, especially in situations beyond the business owner’s control.
- “Love your neighbor like yourself”: take care to treat everyone with integrity and you will be rewarded.
- “For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it” – be content with what you have. Continuously seeking more just to “win” should not be the goal. Creating successes to enjoy with family and loved ones is a much better approach to wealth creation. Avoid greed.
- “Through wisdom is a house built; and by understanding it is established.” – budgeting is key to true financial preservation.
- “The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man is he who listens to counsel”: we believe seeking professional opinion is important to the success of your business. CPAs, Financial Advisors, Attorneys, Family Members, and Friends are happy to help you if you seek their counsel. Then it is up to you to decide what advice you plan to implement to achieve your goals!
Our firm focuses on engagements with businesses interested…
Our firm focuses on engagements with businesses interested in relinquishing all basic accounting functions including monthly accounting/bookkeeping, payroll (if needed), tax planning/consulting, business consulting, and tax compliance (filing tax returns). Using our firm as your “accounting department” allows us to create financial statements for your use (only) on a periodic basis. It also allows us to efficiently process monthly payrolls, file quarterly payroll reports, and maintain useful contact throughout the year for planning/consulting and ultimately income tax compliance (tax returns).
We believe the tax returns are simply one piece of the services we provide to you. We highly value regular communication between client and firm. Receiving useful reports on a regular basis allows you to make timely business decisions throughout the year. We certainly feel it is at least as important as preparing and filing tax returns.
Our experience has revealed that, when clients prepare their own bookkeeping and payroll, efficiencies are lost in the tax planning, consulting, and compliance phases of our services.
If you would like referrals or testimonials for clients that are on our full-service platform, please contact us!